- Are you grieving the loss of a loved one?
- Are you recently divorced?
- Do you find yourself lying awake, worried or agitated about a specific problem or nothing in particular?
- Do you have trouble with concentrating, memory or making decision?
- Are you experiencing a life transition (starting a new job, giving birth, adoption, divorce, major illness, involved in an accident, loss of job, divorce or death)?
- Do you sometimes feel stressed out and inadequate as a parent?
- Have you been struggling with infertility?
If you are experiencing any of these then counseling can help you take the next step, reclaim your balance in life, and empower you for the future. Our therapists have dedicated their lives to helping people cope with the challenges they face in order to live a healthier, more peaceful and fulfilling life. They are highly trained and personalize therapy to your needs and goals. You will be treated with compassion in a judge free atmosphere.