MA, NCC, LPC-Intern, LMFT-ASSOCIATE
SUPERVISED BY TAMMY FISHER, MA, LPC-S, LMFTS
I help couples and individuals who want to experience more fulfilling lives with stronger relationships. If this sounds like you, you may be worried you are not measuring up to certain expectations, feeling a sense of stuckness, or holding yourself back because of painful feelings or fear. What you want out of life is within reach.
Together, we can get there by exploring your hopes, needs, and motivations. I support you and gently challenge you to think about and approach things in new ways. My counseling style is conversational and relaxed. During our time together, some conversations will be tough, but there will also be a lot of laughter along the way. Others experience me as grounded and as having a sense of humor.
In my work with couples and premarital clients, I integrate Gottman Method Couples Therapy and Intimacy Therapy to help you see patterns of relating, identify your needs, celebrate differences, communicate more effectively, and work through conflict. I also believe that our unique personalities influence our experiences of the world around us, so I enjoy integrating the personality typing system of the Enneagram into my work with individuals.
I know from helping others that small changes can often lead to major improvements. The first small step toward change is contacting someone that can help. Reach out to me through the ‘Request an Appointment’ button at the bottom of the page to receive a free 15-minute phone consultation. I'd love to find a time to chat about your needs and figure out if we're the right fit for one another.
- $80 for 50 minute individual session
- $100 for 50 minute couples session
Areas of Expertise:
- Intimacy building in relationships
- Premarital education & counseling
- Life transitions with young adults
- Identity exploration
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling with an emphasis on Marital, Couple, & Family Counseling - Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with an emphasis on Addictive Disorders & Recovery Studies - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Professional Activities and Training:
- Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Co-founder of South Austin Enneagram Community